October 1, 2009

Love me a cold


Over the past few weeks, I've had the chance to spend time with my family and a lot of time with my nephew Xavier. It has been great being able to spend time with everyone and I have really loved being able to play with Xavier. While the good is being able to play with him, chase him and wrestle on the floor together; the bad has to be the gift he gave me....a cold.

How is that Xavier is running around with a ton of energy and I am sneezing and blowing my nose every five minutes? Do kids possess some super strong resistance to colds? Whatever stregths he has, I am missing them because I got me a cold.

The say with the good comes the bad. And if a cold is the bad that comes with playing with my buddy Xavier, bring on Xavier, hot tea and Kleenex.

No comments: