September 24, 2009

Ooooh that's scary


With summer activities winding down and fall right around the corner, it is time for us to get ready for a much loved adult and child holiday---Halloween. As kids we loved deciding who we were going to be...Football player, Princess, Superman, Dracula...And now we either make up a last minute costume, spend the big bucks on a costume or stay at home and dish out the candy.
Not sure what my Halloween holds this year, as I think it is time to retire the Pimp costume. Regardless seeing my nephew in his scary monster costume made it a good Halloween.

Do you have any Halloween memories or plans for this year?


1 comment:

Harlan, Sr said...

Great blog. If you think those activities will tire you out, try it at 74 with him. I don't think it's the yogurt, but God wanting us all to think back on our childhood and have some happy thoughts. We enjoyed having you home. See you in November. My shoulder is doing fine. Mike Vito and my doc were both impressed how much flexibility I already have after only one session of PT.

Love

Dad